Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Supplier to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
In the event of your placement of an order, the same shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. To place an order, you need to be at least 18 or above years of age.
All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, subject to acceptance by us.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion not to accept an order in the following cases:
- Payment refused by you.
- Product Item not in stock.
- Product Prices on the website not in accordance with actual prices.
Price & Payment
- All product item prices shall be as stipulated on the Website and they will be inclusive of GST. Where applicable, the price excludes delivery charges.
- The total purchase price, including GST and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in your shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- Payment of the price plus GST and delivery charges, if applicable, must be made in full to us before the order is dispatched.
- On receiving your order, we shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Product Items.
- If payment is not made on time or the payment is rejected or refused, the amount owing will be treated as overdue. In such a circumstance, we have the right to immediately cancel delivery of the product items until and unless payment has been received.
- If the product items ordered by you are not available due to no stock, then you will be intimated and given the option to either wait until the product items are available from stock or cancel the order altogether and receive a full refund within 10 working days.
Performance of Services
We do not guarantee under any circumstances that the Services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that any data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, secure, and up to date, received or delivered correctly or at all.
We reserve the right to suspend the Services for repair, maintenance or improvement. When done so, we will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible.
- Reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which however cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. But we shall make every effort possible to ensure prices are correct at the point at which you place an order.
- Reserves the right to withdraw any product items from the Website at any time.
- Is not liable to anyone for withdrawing any of our product items from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
Goods supplied within INDIA will normally be delivered within 10 working days of acceptance of order.
Where a specific delivery date has been agreed upon and where the same cannot be adhered to, you will be notified and given the opportunity to either agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
We shall make every effort to meet any date agreed for delivery. In the event of the same not adhered to, we are not liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to your address specified in the order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
In case you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time of delivery was attempted, you shall remain liable to take upon yourself the whole risk upon delivery of the goods. Wherein, you are not present at time of delivery, goods will be given to the person available at your place, based on his disclosing his ID and giving the receipt in lieu of the same.
Copyrights & Trademarks
All documentation, images, characters, artwork, graphics, music, software and other contents of the site, and all codes and scripts in any format used to implement the site are the exclusive property of the company or they have exclusive rights to the same.
The content of the site including images are protected by copyright. As such, you are bound not to copy, modify, upload, download, transmit or re-publish for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any material content of the site without the prior written agreement of Manepally Jewellers.
All content included on this website (including, without limitation, the trademarks of Manepally Jewellers, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) is the property of Manepally Jewellers and its affiliates and as such is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. However, the images can be displayed and reproduced temporarily during use of website services and for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
Limitation of Liability
Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Supplier the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and the Supplier shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We are entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by you upon making a purchase.